Being in the position of Senior R&D Java software engineer you operate independently with much freedom of choice in project execution and carrying out tasks. By applying the latest technologies you build and develop a new and technologically complex product. Our projects are very diverse; a full-fledged enterprise Runtime, a 4GL IDE, a series of black-box conversion technologies, tailored software components for enterprise customers, new interfaces and integration components.
Our R&D team consists of approximately twenty-five R&D Software Engineers, a few of them being in the role of Team leader, working in multiple Agile Scrum Teams. As a Senior R&D Java Software Engineer you will be working in one of these Scrum Teams.
As a Senior R&D Java Software Engineer you will:
- report to Asysco’s Chief Technology Officer
- be responsible for developing and maintaining our AMT Framework product suite
- focus on the development, realization, testing, documenting and delivery of the products to the QA department
- strengthen the R&D team in Coevorden by developing Java components and system integrating components
- actively participate in the R&D projects in the team
In order to fill the position of a Senior R&D Java Software Engineer we expect you to:
- hold a Bachelor or Master Degree in Information Technology
- have strong programming experience with Java on Linux
- have strong programming experience for the backend of multi-tier architectures
- have had sufficient exposure to and knowhow of leading Linux distributions
- have strong knowhow of (software for) relational databases
- have good English speaking and writing skills
- have strong perseverance
- be willing to travel to clients throughout Europe/ United States occasionally
- be residing within commutable distance to our HQ in Coevorden, The Netherlands
Asysco’s Core Competencies
To fit the Asysco culture we expect all our employees to:
- possess good problem solving skills
- be able to work individually as well as in a team
- have strong perseverance
- have a strong customer focus
- have (and work by) strong ethics and value
It would be a plus if you:
- are intrigued by high-tech
- believe (the first few years of) your career will be in software development
- can bite into problems and will not give up
- can show being above average in IT skills
We offer a challenging position with room for growth in a continuously developing organization with competing benefits and internal training.
Interested in this position?
For additional information about this position you can contact our office at:
+31 (0)524 515386
To apply for this position please fill out and submit the application below.