Local, state, and federal governments are aiming to make their IT initiatives more open, responsive, technically up-to-date, and secure. They are facing challenges aligning their current technology systems with their future IT needs. Specifically legacy applications are a major concern.
According to NASCIO CIOs, their top 5 priorities for 2017 are:
- Security and Risk Management
- Consolidation and Optimization
- Cloud Services
- Budget, Cost Control, Fiscal Management
- Legacy Modernization
By transforming legacy applications to modern technologies such as Microsoft’s Technology Stack, Asysco can help Government Agencies drastically reduce cost, increase flexibility, and enable data and business process integration. Agencies can also consolidate and optimize their infrastructure by standardizing on the current enterprise architecture roadmaps.
Asysco has supported many public sector entities around the world with migrating and transforming business critical legacy applications and understands and works within the budgetary lifecycle of public sector entities as well as the procurement and regulatory rules that govern information technology acquisitions.
The Government Cloud landscape
Asysco’s Migration Technology integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Azure.
Microsoft offers a version of Azure that:
- is a Government Only cloud available for U.S. state, local and federal government agencies – Government tenants are physically and logically separated from other tenants
- is Qualified under Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP)
- ensures all operating personnel are cleared U.S. citizens.
This dedicated government cloud will give agencies the ability to design and deploy a combination of on-premises, private, public or hybrid cloud environments based on their security requirements.
Please feel free to contact us to learn more about how Asysco can help you face your legacy challenges and prepare your IT for the future.References