Local, state, and federal governments are aiming to make their IT initiatives more open, responsive, technically up-to-date, and secure. They are facing challenges aligning their current technology systems with their future IT needs. Specifically legacy applications are a major concern.
According to NASCIO CIOs, their top 10 priorities for 2020 are:
- Security and Risk Management
- Digital Government
- Cloud Services
- Consolidation and Optimization
- Customer Relationship Management
- Budget, Cost Control, Fiscal Management
- Legacy Modernization
- Data Management and Analytics
- Broadband/Wireless Connectivity
- Innovation and Transformation through Technology
By transforming legacy applications to modern technologies such as Microsoft’s Technology Stack, Asysco can help Government Agencies drastically reduce cost, increase flexibility, and enable data and business process integration. Agencies can also consolidate and optimize their infrastructure by standardizing on the current enterprise architecture roadmaps.
Asysco has supported many public sector entities around the world with migrating and transforming business critical legacy applications and understands and works within the budgetary lifecycle of public sector entities as well as the procurement and regulatory rules that govern information technology acquisitions.
The Government Cloud landscape
Asysco’s Migration Technology integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Azure.
Microsoft offers a version of Azure that:
- is a Government Only cloud available for U.S. state, local and federal government agencies – Government tenants are physically and logically separated from other tenants
- is Qualified under Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP)
- ensures all operating personnel are cleared U.S. citizens.
This dedicated government cloud will give agencies the ability to design and deploy a combination of on-premises, private, public or hybrid cloud environments based on their security requirements.