The position of IT Services Consultant involves providing technical support to Asysco ’s customers. This technical support is primarily investigating and answering questions and enhancement requests relating to the usage of the Asysco ’s Development Studio IDE, which is used to develop .NET runtime applications, and Asysco ’s Control Center used for administration and operations of the customers runtime environments. The IT Services Consultant reports to the Asysco Global Services Manager and is supported by Asysco ’s product development team. The IT Services Consultant works from Asysco ‘s Coevorden office and occasionally visits Asysco ‘s European customers.
As an IT Services Consultant, you will:
- provide technical support to Asysco ’s customers, through investigating reported runtime incidents and answering questions raised by customers about Asysco ’s development, administration, and operations products.
- deliver trainings and presentations both internally and to Asysco customers either onsite at the customer, or at the annual Asysco Technology Conference.
- maintain Asysco ‘s product release environments.
- maintain technical details and contact details of customers.
- write technical articles for sharing directly with customers, or for addition in the knowledge base.
To fill the position of IT Services Consultant we expect you to:
- have a Bachelor’s qualification in IT or have at least two years of experience in the field of IT Services.
- possess knowledge of C# / ASP.NET, PowerShell, SQL Server / Oracle, Windows Server, and ideally have knowledge also in Active Directory, VMWare / Hyper V and Azure / AWS Cloud.
- possess customer service skills and good communicative abilities, both written and verbally.
- have an excellent command of the English language.
- reside within a commutable distance to Coevorden.
Asysco ’s Core Competencies
As an employee of Asysco, you are deeply interested in technology, and troubleshooting, with the perseverance to not give up. You can work individually as well as in a team. You possess good problem-solving skills, have a strong customer focus and work by strong ethics and values.
Working at Asysco is characterised by working in the latest technology, a high paced environment, with highly dedicated and ambitious teams. An environment in which you are part of an organisation having high esteem in the IT modernisation arena and an organisation that is known and respected for its knowhow, expertise, and innovative character. Good relations and collaboration with Microsoft’s R&D department are proof of the fact that Asysco has been a frontrunner in the .NET world from the beginning, for over 40 years now. Our ‘Partner status’ with Microsoft, Oracle, AWS, and others also illustrates this.
In this environment, we offer a challenging position as IT Services Consultant, with room for growth and input, in a continuously developing and growing global organisation. We offer a fulltime job, a good salary, competing benefits and internal training. Are you interested in taking the next step in your career?
For additional information about this position you can contact our office at: +31 (0)524 515386 before July 31st, 2020.
Interested in this position? Please fill out and submit the application below.