Being in the position of Technical Services Customer Support Consultant primarily involves providing technical support to Asysco ’s customers. This technical support is primarily answering questions and enhancement requests relating to the usage of the Asysco ’s Development Studio IDE used to develop .NET runtime applications, and Control Center used for administration and operations of the customer’s runtime environments. The Technical Services Customer Support Consultant reports to the Asysco Global Services Manager and is supported by Asysco ’s product development team.
As a Technical Services Customer Support Consultant, you will:
- provide technical support to Asysco ’s customers, through investigating reported runtime incidents and answering questions raised by customers about Asysco development, administration, and operations products.
- primarily provide technical support from Asysco ’s Coevorden office and occasionally visit Asysco ’s European customers.
- maintain Asysco product release environments.
- maintain and define processes in Customer Support management.
- maintain the technical details of customers, and their contact details.
- write technical articles for sharing directly with customers, or for addition in the knowledge base.
- maintain the incident management toolset (Topdesk).
- deliver trainings and presentations both internally and to Asysco customers either onsite at the customer, or at the annual Asysco Technology Conference.
In order to fill the position of Technical Services Customer Support Consultant we expect you to:
- have a Bachelor’s qualification in IT or have at least two years of experience in the field of IT Customer Support.
- possess knowledge of C# / ASP.NET, PowerShell, SQL Server / Oracle, Windows Server, and ideally have knowledge also in Active Directory, VMWare / Hyper V, and Azure / AWS Cloud.
- possess customer service skills and good communicative abilities, both written and verbally.
- have an excellent command of the English language.
- possess good organisational skills and the ability to self-prioritise work.
- be residing within a commutable distance to Coevorden.
Asysco’s core competencies
As an employee of Asysco you are deeply interested in technology, and troubleshooting, with the perseverance to not give up. You are able to work individually as well as in a team. You possess good problem-solving skills, have a strong customer focus and work by strong ethics and values.
Working at Asysco is characterised by working in the latest technology, a high paced environment, with highly dedicated and ambitious teams. An environment in which you are part of an organisation having high esteem in the IT modernisation arena and an organisation that is known and respected for its know-how, expertise, and innovative character. Good relations and collaboration with Microsoft’s R&D department are proof of the fact that Asysco has been a frontrunner in the .NET world from the beginning, for over 40 years now. Our ‘Partner status’ with Microsoft, Oracle, AWS, and others also illustrates this.
In this environment, we offer a challenging position with room for growth and input, in a continuously developing and growing global organisation. We offer a fulltime job, a good salary, competing benefits, and internal training.
Are you interested in taking the next step in your career?
To apply, please fill out and submit the application below.
For additional information about this position you can contact our office at: +31 (0)524 515386